Chloe Ride is a British food and props stylist currently based in Dubai for John Brown Media as Food Content Specialist.
Chloe is a fully trained chef and has worked in professional kitchens in London, Bristol, Brighton, Paris, Toronto and Dubai. She graduated from the River Cottage Chef School in 2015, and has a degree from Edinburgh University in English Language (MA HONS).
Previously, as well as being Deputy Food Editor of Spinneys Magazine in Dubai, Chloe was a Food Stylist and Recipe Writer at THP Agency in London and Toronto. Clients included Nespresso, Fever-Tree, Quorn, Dr Oetker, Betty Crocker, Nutella and Jude's Ice Cream.
As a freelance food and props stylist, Chloe has worked with a number of clients:
- Olive Magazine
- Waitrose Food
- BBC Good Food
- Good Things Magazine
- Gather- assisting Gill Meller
- The Really Quite Good British Cookbook- assisting Rosie Ramsden
- Brown and Rosie's Fresh and Simple - assisting Maud Eden
- Everything Sweet - assisting Meringue Girls
- Meridian Foods
- Eureka Cove
- The Village Bakery
- The Cheese Truck
- Jude's Ice Cream
- Slô Street Food
- Hope and Glory Tea
- This Is Gooff
- BBC Children in Need - assisting Meringue Girls
- Kellogg's - assisting Meringue Girls
- Morrison's - assisting Meringue Girls